Thursday 6 September 2012

Let there be light

Ostatnio mam obsesję na punkcie fotografii. Robię zdjęcia jak szalona, ale wiecie, co? Uwielbiam to. Myślę, że znalazłam sobie nowe hobby. Wiecie, po prostu kolejna rzecz powstrzymująca mnie przed zanudzeniem się na śmierć :P

Lately, I've been obsessing over photography. I've been taking pictures like crazy. And hey, I love it. I think I found myself a new hobby. You know, just another thing in my life in order to not to be bored to death :P

Zdjęci zrobione techniką podwójnej ( i nawet wielokrotnej) ekspozycji. Inne przykłady tej techniki możecie zobaczyć tutaj.

Pictures taken with technique of double (and even multiple) exposure. You can see other examples of this technique here.

xoxo,
Agnieszka

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...